Can you hear the music?
In this episode Marc and Matt interview Annie Award nominated Pixar composer Alex Mandel. We discuss Alex’s influences on his music, how he came to work for Pixar, Mickey Mouse-ing, and what it’s like to have an iTunes library in your head. Alex also talks about the collaborative process at Pixar and the 25 verse version of one of the songs he wrote for Brave.
The new trailers for Monsters University and From Up on Poppy Hill as well as our recommendations are also brought up.
- Is Henry Selick’s Stop-Motion ‘The Shadow King’ Back on the Throne?
- Guillermo del Toro’s Stop-Motion ‘Pinocchio’ Postponed
- ‘South Park’ Season 17 Shortened to 10 Episodes, Will Not Be Split
- 40th Annual Annie Awards Round-Up!
- Albert Brooks Confirmed For ‘Finding Nemo’ Sequel
- Watch This Now!: The Academy Awards Best Animated Short Nominees
- Laika Announces Third Feature Film: ‘The Boxtrolls’!
- Dr. Suess’ The Grinch Gets Reboot
- Upcoming Pixar Film Gets Official Title!
- New Trailers
- Marc’s Recommendation
- Matt’s Recommendation
- Main Topic