Open your closet door and join us as we head to Monstropolis with our special guest hosts T.J. and Julie from Pixar Post.
In this episode we discuss our memories and favorite scenes from Pixar’s Monsters, Inc. as well as what we want to see in Monsters University.
Also discussed: news from DreamWorks Animation, the newest Blu-rays, The Art of Monsters University book, and Julie’s journey into Oz.
- New Releases (Reviews)
- Adventure Time – Seasons One and Two (BLU)
- Escape From Planet Earth (BLU)
- Oz the Great and Powerful (BLU 3D)
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie’s The Wizard of Dizz (DVD)
- Lilo and Stitch: 2 Movie Collection (BLU)
- The Emperor’s New Groove: 2 Movie Collection (BLU)
- Atlantis: 2 Movie Collection (BLU)
- The Art of Monsters University (BOOK)
- DreamWorks Animation Heading to the Outback with ‘Larrikins’
- Animated Short ‘Pixels’ to be Made Into Feature Film
- Springfield to Open in Universal Studios Orlando
- Release Dates Set for Upcoming Disney and Pixar Animated Films Through 2018
- Bruce Timm and Zack Snyder to Produce Animated Superman Short
- Beautiful New Images Released from Studio Ghibli’s Upcoming ‘The Wind Rises’
- New Trailers
- Marc’s Recommendation
- Matt’s Recommendation
- T.J. & Julie’s Recommendation
- Main Topic
- Monsters, Inc.
- Monsters University – what do we want to see in the film?