It’s our fiftieth epiversary and the gang’s all here!
We’ve done a lot in the past 49 episodes, and spoken to quite a few amazing people from the animation industry along the way.
In this special episode, Marc Vibbert and Matt Quest are joined by Justin Vactor, Jon Hueber, Matt Hardeman, Stanford Clark, and Phil Shenton to discuss the past and look towards the future. The guys face off in a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs trivia showdown, but who will come out victorious?
All this, plus so much more!
“We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
- New Releases (Reviews)
- Selick Admits to Industry Challenges at SIGGRAPH
- Pete Docter Releases More Details on Pixar’s ‘Inside Out’
- ‘The Simpsons’/’Futurama’ Crossover Coming in 2014
- Logo and Concept Art Revealed for New ‘Star Wars: Rebels’ Series
- Disney XD Renews ‘Ultimate Spider-Man’ for Third Season
- Disney Channel Renews ‘Gravity Falls’
- Animation Panels and Appearances Announced for Disney’s D23 Expo 2013
- Blu-ray Diamond Editions of ‘The Jungle Book’ and ‘Sleeping Beauty’ Coming in 2014
- ‘Mary Poppins’ Coming to Blu-ray December 10th
- ‘The Croods’ Coming to Blu-ray on October 1st
- New Trailers
- Main Topic
- Our Animation Fascination
- The Best of AF so far
- The Beginning
- Guest Hosts
- Past Main Topics
- Trivia Showdown
- Walt Disney’s Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
Click on the photo below to download a 1920×1200 wallpaper commemorating our fiftieth episode.