DreamWorks Animation’s latest feature film How to Train Your Dragon 2 is coming to Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital HD on November 11th. Two packages will be available: a two-disc version with the film on Blu-ray, DVD, and Digital HD and a three-disc Deluxe Edition with addition of a 3D Blu-ray Disc.
Special features include:
- Fishleg’s Dragon Stats – How much do you know about your favorite dragons? Explore the Dragon 2 Guide and learn more about your favorite fire-breathing friends!
- Drago’s War Machines – Gobber the Belch narrates this inside look at the fierce creatures and “high-tech” weapons used by Drago to expand his growing dragon army!
- Berk’s Dragon World – Explore the massive stable created to house the dragons of Berk, along with other changes made on the island to promote harmonious living!
- Hiccup’s Inventions in Flight – Learn the secrets of how Hiccup and Toothless work together to form the ultimate high-flying team in this fascinating interactive tour!
- Deleted Scenes – The awesome adventure continues with telling deleted and extended scenes, including action-packed footage you couldn’t see in theaters!!
- Commentary by Simon Otto, Bonnie Arnold, Dean DeBlois, and Pierre-Olivier Vincent!
- Where No One Goes: The Making of How To Train Your Dragon 2 – Writer-Director Dean DeBlois and his team take you behind the scenes of creating the film’s eye-popping visual effects and epic story!
- Dragon Races – Catch the thrilling aerial action and exciting play-by-play commentary as you cheer on your favorite riders in a spectacular dragon race!!
- Image Gallery!
- Theatrical Trailer!
- World of DreamWorks Animation – Move to the music videos from your favorite DreamWorks Animation feature films
In case you haven’t seen How to Train Your Dragon 2 already, here’s the official synopsis:
It’s been five years since Hiccup and Toothless successfully united dragons and vikings on the island of Berk. While Astrid, Snotlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island’s new favorite contact sport), the now inseparable pair journey through the skies, charting unmapped territories and exploring new worlds. When one of their adventures leads to the discovery of a secret ice cave that is home to hundreds of new wild dragons and the mysterious Dragon Rider, the two friends find themselves at the center of a battle to protect the peace. Now, Hiccup and Toothless must unite to stand up for what they believe while recognizing that only together do they have the power to change the future of both men and dragons.
Are you picking up a copy of Dragon 2? Let us know in the comments below.