Visitors will get to see and have photos ops with life-size Cars characters Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, and Jackson Storm (not to mention that these Cars cars will be transported from city to city in a real-life Mack truck!). Fans will be able to see a sneak peek of the film in an on-site mobile theater. Family-friendly activities will also be offered from a variety of sponsors:
- Alamo Rent A Car will bring Cars 3 to life with a giant coloring mural featuring Lightning McQueen and friends, along with a color pencil pack souvenir.
- Coppertone is creating a racer pit crew experience where visitors get to take part in a tire-changing activity and photo-sharing opportunity.
- Crest and Oral-B will provide fans with an opportunity to create a digital postcard with Lightning McQueen and get Cars-themed oral care products.
- Dole will provide sample “high-octane fruit and vegetable smoothies” along with Cars-inspired recipes.
- Mattel will provide an interactive play area, which sends Lightning McQueen and other racers “down the gravity drop and launches them into action in new play sets that feature locations from the movie.” Mattel will also be displaying a collection of die cast racers from past and present.
The “Road to the Races” tour kicks off at Disney Springs at Walt Disney World in Florida this week and will end in California at both the film’s world premiere on June 10th and the NASCAR weekend at the Toyota/Save Mart 350 race at the Sonoma Raceway on June 24-25th.
The full Cars 3 “Road to the Races” tour schedule can be found at www.cars3tour.com.